Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's snowing in Fort Benning!

And I'm about to run 7 miles in Wartown with my friend Keeley. By the way, Fort Benning and its snow are actually south of here. I'll be back in about 71 minutes or so to give you the full scoop. I'm so fired up about this!

UPDATE: 1:10:09, and one of the best runs ever. 37F or so with wind chills in the 20s when we started. Their were intermittent patches of sunshine as well as moments of fairly heavy sleet. We both were reminded of running in Colorado, which is quite the notable event when you're actually running in central GA. I felt like an actual runner. Awesome feeling.

3 comments:

scott jackson said...

well, here it was warm and humid..
hope u enjoyed the snow.
sj

jlowe said...

But what was the weather like in Antarctica?

Micah said...

i love cold-weather running when the wind isn't too stiff

today we had peak gusts of 40mph on the ground