Friday, August 17, 2007

everyone will have these kind of runs every now and then

so today at 8 pm, i was dead tired. I didnt get great sleep the night before, and my total walking for the day was somewhere around 50 blocks or more. I was hungry. My friends were going to a movie, and others were hanging out eating. The temperature was 2 degrees outside... granted thats celsius, but its still too cold.. plus it was dark outside, and it was friday... but i had to get my run in. Every fiber of my being wanted to stay inside and rest, but somehow i managed to get to the closet, where i proceeded to put on the running shoes and get on the running attire. Every one of us will have times like this... its definitely not easy, but the more u decide to get in the run, the more easy it will be to make the disciplined decision next time.

3 comments:

Micah said...

seems like all of my runs have been that way lately.

jlowe said...

You mean there is a different kind of run?

scott jackson said...

ahhhhh the best run is a planned run.