Monday, August 6, 2007

New Links

Apparently even though everyone can post and comment, only I can alter the layout. I'll be adding useful links, etc, with the helpful input of Scott and everyone else. If you see anything that needs to be added, let me know. For now, take a look at some of the new links on the left. I've found Running Times and Cool Running to be very useful. RT has better training information and CR has better forums, but either will get you to the information you seek. I find Runner's World at times helpful and at times distracting, but being the most circulated running publication they deserve mention. The latter two are wildcards. Let'sRun.com is a wildly useful site for news and information, if your boots reach high enough to safely wade the muck. The forum (frequently visited by the greatest runners and coaches) is full of... interesting topics and is sometimes a great way to spend a few mindless minutes. At least you can always get the pulse of who's the hottest collegiate track star this week by reading their forum... Marathonguide.com has a lot of information--you'll just have to let me know if it's useful.

More to come!

No comments: