Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dedication Holmes




So check it, fools. The future Mrs. and I (and her little dog too) decided to head up to the north Georgia mountains for the weekend to enjoy the approaching snow. A good time was had by all humans involved. Aside from soaking in the hot tub, lounging in front of the fire, and eating too much of our spoils from the grill, I managed to get a little hill training in prior to the snow hitting. I made it exactly 7 minutes 31 seconds uphill before I had to stop. I rule.

East side 'til I die,
jlowe

3 comments:

Micah said...

hills are nice. a fun way to do a lot of work without thinking about it.

jlowe said...

Nice? Hills are sadomasochistic. Unless you're in shape already, which clearly I am not.

Micah said...

well, they burn. and they're not great for out-of-shapers like us, but they get a lot done in a hurry and it's easy for me to think only about the quantity and not difficulty of work ahead of me